The K Fair is a gold mine when it comes to networking and educational opportunities. Resources for connecting with peers and gaining industry knowledge are abundant. Here are some options to ensure you don’t miss out.
- The K show Matchmaking app is essential. This app matches visitors with exhibitors, specific to networking needs. It helps you organize and plan with personalized recommendations based on interest parameters established at log-in.
- A special exhibition “Plastics Shape the Future” will address packaging waste, marine litter and climate change as well as resource conservation, energy efficiency and recycling. According to Messe Düsseldorf, “Plastics Shape the Future” will involve politics and socially relevant groups with keynote speeches and talks.
- K2019 will include a Science Campus (Hall 7), to encourage dialogue between science and industry, covering topics including sustainability and recycling management. In addition, the joint participation of the VDMA (German Engineering Federation) and its member companies will focus on the circular economy. (1)
- For even more about the circular economy, the hottest topic of K2019, don’t miss the “Touch Points Circular Economy” exhibit at the entrance gates. Click here for more information.
- You don’t want to miss the Bioplastics Business Breakfast 2019. Learn about innovative uses for bioplastics during four individual mini-conferences held on the mornings of October 17-20.
- If you’re looking to meet with representatives from Davis-Standard, TSL, Maillefer or Brampton Engineering, we’re happy to schedule appointments ahead of time. Contact email@example.com.
The D-S Connect Blog team
“With more than 3,000 exhibitors, K 2019 fully booked.” Plastics News Europe. Retrieved from https://www.plasticsnewseurope.com/news/more-3000-exhibitors-k-2019-fully-booked