Flawless implementation. Expert support.
Not only do we tailor our products and support solutions to your needs, we also aim to offer a highly collaborative and worry-free development, installation and training process. We want it to feel like white glove service from beginning to end.
Our 24/7 service hotline, extensive spare parts inventory, and on-site technical services help you avoid costly downtime and boost productivity. Equipment and feedscrew upgrades, gearbox retrofits, L/D conversions, advanced drives and controls are available to support new system performance without a new system price.
We are proud to offer a one-stop, parts and service center for maintaining, reconditioning and retrofitting your machinery. Think of us as your extrusion partner for the life cycle of your equipment. Available around the clock and around the globe.
- Extensive Parts Inventory – We maintain a vast selection of mechanical and electrical spare parts inventories to serve immediate needs.
- 24/7 Customer Service – Our service technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to handle emergency parts inquiries and service needs.
- Timely Response – In-stock parts are often shipped within one business day. For emergencies, we work with you, side-by-side, to get your machinery up and running as soon as possible.
- Technical Capabilities – You can call upon the expertise of our experienced mechanical and electrical engineers. Together with our service technicians, they understand the intricacies of extrusion processing and computer controls.
- Personalized Service – Our customer service personnel are readily available. We offer single-source responsibility so you can come directly to us with any equipment question or issue. We also keep your data on electronic file to readily assist with spare parts quickly and easily. We want your Davis-Standard equipment to provide years of reliable and efficient service long after installation.
- Product Development Assistance – In our fully equipped research and technical centers, our process engineers work with you to develop new production processes, formulas and applications. Each of our five laboratory facilities serves as a testing ground for new products, technologies and machine capabilities. Basically, we strive to do whatever it takes to ensure that you have a superior end product.