Improve Blow Molding Productivity
Davis-Standard offers custom-designed industrial blow molding machinery for a wide range of applications in the automotive and consumer product industries. Our flexible, custom-designed accumulator head blow molding systems feature closed-loop hydraulic and electronic controls and state-of-the-art screw design for processing both polyolefins and engineered thermoplastics.
Davis-Standard’s blow molding technology maximizes productivity with shot consistency, cycle-to-cycle precision, and excellent parison control. Our features, such as spiral head technology for faster color changes and efficient wall distribution, support cost-efficient operation.
Regardless of the blow molding application, Davis-Standard delivers quality molded parts with highly accurate wall thickness and density.
Davis-Standard offers custom designed industrial blow molding machinery to meet your needs. Our flexible, custom designed accumulator head blow molding systems feature closed-loop hydraulic and electronic controls and state-of-the-art screw design for processing both polyolefins and engineered thermoplastics. Unmatched product innovation is driven by large part capabilities.
- Flexible, custom designed accumulator head blow molding systems
- Closed loop hydraulic and electronic controls
- State-of-the-art screw design for processing both polyolefins and engineered thermoplastics
- Extended machine life with retrofits and rebuilds including OEM quality controls upgrades, ANSI safety compliance, spiral core tube retrofits, head reconditioning, clamp rebuilds, replacement screws and barrels
- Spiral accumulator head technology to eliminate weld (re-knit) lines giving faster color changes and unmatched wall distribution
Retrofits and Rebuilds:
- Extends machine life
- OEM controls upgrades
- ANSI safety compliance
- Spiral core tube retrofits
- Head reconditioning
- Clamp rebuilds
- Replacement screws and barrels