JOIN OUR TEAM
Davis-Standard exists to help people produce the products that improve everyday life. That is, we help manufacturers produce many of life’s essential, and even life-altering products. Many of these products would not exist without us.
In a more practical sense, our aim is to be globally recognized as the most customer-focused and results-driven polymer processing equipment supplier. Not only does this include building innovative equipment, but also providing a tailored product and service solution.
It is important for members of our Davis-Standard Team to understand the Core Values that support our mission and help define our reputation. These values guide us in the way we treat our customers and the way we treat our fellow team members.
Every team member strives to live up to these Core Values:
Be empathetic – Put yourself in the other person’s shoes.
Work collaboratively – Be a good teammate.
Be open to new thinking – Challenge the status quo.
Be accountable – Look beyond your role, take responsibility and own it.
Exceed expectations – Be responsive, reliable and innovative.
Be enthusiastic – Adopt a positive attitude, every day.
Act with integrity – Always do the right thing
Career Opportunity Links:
United States Employment Opportunities
NA = Link to Brampton Engineering’s website: http://www.be-ca.com/contact/careers
EUR = Link to Maillefer website: https://www.maillefer.net/en/recruiting/
A-P = Link to our China website: https://davis-standard.com.cn/Career
The hiring process is important to ensure the applicant, the position and Davis-Standard are a good match.
The hiring process has defined steps that help Davis-Standard create the best fit for the individual. This helps to ensure a positive work experience. The hiring process may include the following steps:
- Application/resume reviewed and selected for follow up
- Phone Screening
- Interview with Human Resources, hiring manager, and Davis-Standard team members
- Second interview with corporate team members
- Background request and pre-employment physical
Davis-Standard is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive employee benefits plan which may include, but is not limited to:
- Long-term disability
- Supplemental life insurances for employee, spouse and dependents
- Supplemental accidental death and dismemberment
- Hospital indemnity, critical illness and accident insurance options
- Retirement investment options
Davis-Standard provides several company-paid benefits which may include, but is not limited to:
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- 401k contribution, independent of employee’s election
- Short-term disability and accident and sickness plans
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays throughout the year