Disposable & Food Service Packaging (HIPS, PP and PET)
Davis Standard has years of experience supplying complete turnkey sheet extrusion lines for sheet utilized in thermoformed packaging. Our experience and capabilities include:
- In-line and off-line thermoforming sheet designs
- High speed extrusion systems
- Non-dried and dried APET sheet solutions
- On-line low bulk-density scrap re-processing capabilities
- Single lane or multilane extrusion to maximum cooling performance
- Special FFS quality sheet line designs
- Special nipping and non-nipping auxiliary cooling carts.
We understand the importance of each piece of equipment on a sheet line and offer a wide range of DS-built and DS-specified equipment with experienced partners. Our application engineering is second to none and we work with each customer to deliver a sheet solution that will meet their production demands.
Bigger and faster sheet lines require most sophisticated controls and our eVue and Epic control systems allow complete line control, with the following benefits:
- Touch-screen displays with complete line overview, detailed extruder data, recipe creation, etc.
- ControlLogix or Siemens PLC platform
- Connectivity solutions for remote data access via laptop and Web browsing
- Multi-level security system to protect set-up functions and accessibility
|Applications||Thermoformed packaging, Form Fill Seal (FFS) packaging|
|Line Speed Range||1.5 to 60 mpm||5 to 200 fpm|
|Size Range||0.25 to 2.5 mm||0.010 to 0.100 inch|
|Materials||HIPS, PP and PET|